This website collects various types of information, such as:
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure
delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to
keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.carnegieevaluations.com . Carnegie
Evaluations, LLC. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your
opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical
security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or
modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
By submitting a request for an evaluation to Carnegie Evaluations, you are affirming and accepting the following:
1. You certify that all the information and supporting documentation provided are true, accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge.
2. You understand that the evaluation is advisory in nature and Carnegie Evaluations assumes no liability for consequential damages when the desired equivalency cannot be recommended.
3. You agree to reimburse Carnegie Evaluations for any and all costs, including legal expenses, which it may incur as a result of any claim that you (or anyone having an interest in your earnings or services) may make based on the evaluation determination which Carnegie Evaluations makes relying on the information and documentation you provided while requesting the evaluation.
4. You hereby certify that you have read the instructions and the terms and conditions provided here and agreed to the terms stated therein.
1. Applications for individuals must be paid upon receipt of invoice.
Payment can be made via e-check or credit card on our Secured Payment Portal. By making this payment, you are attesting that you are an individual or an authorized agent of the said company while making the payment on the portal and do hereby acknowledge that the invoiced amount as valid debt. By electing to pay this debt with the e-check or credit card information you provided, you are agreeing to the validity of this debt and will not dispute the payment at any time now or in the future. Payment is final and the above-mentioned debt will be resolved and is non-negotiable unless the request is cancelled as per the cancellation policy listed below.
2. For standard delivery, any cancellation request will only be accepted if such a request is received within 1 business day of receiving the confirmation to proceed for a full refund. After 1 business day of receiving the confirmation to proceed, any cancellation request will be subject to a 50% fee of the invoiced amount. Any cancellation requests for rush delivery evaluation reports will only be honored for a full refund if such a request is received within 2 hours of receiving confirmation to proceed. Any refund request needs to be initiated through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process the refund requests. Once the evaluation report has been delivered, no cancellation request will be honored.
3. Any requests for revision upon delivery of the evaluation report will be honored free of charge if such a request is made within 5 business days of delivery. Revision requests that involves additional evidence or new documentation will be subject to an additional fee.
following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: 848-300-0099
Carnegie Evaluations, LLC.
1200 US Highway 22E, Ste 2000
Bridgewater, NJ 08807